Keto Mini Donuts
3 ounces cream cheese
3 large eggs
4 Tbsp. almond flour
1 Tbsp. coconut flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. vanilla extract
4 Tbsp. erythritol
10 drops liquid Stevia
1. Place all of the ingredients inside a container and mix using an immersion blender. Mix about 45-60 seconds until smooth and slightly thickened.
2. Heat donut maker up and spray with coconut oil. Pour batter into each well, filling about 90% to the top.
3. Cook for 3 minutes on one side, then flip and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
4. Remove donuts from the donut maker and set aside to cool. Repeat process with the rest of the batter.
5. Top with bacon or topping of your choice.